Key points about this course
Duration: 2 Days*Dates & Prices Enquire
Send us your message.X
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
This 2-day course provides a comprehensive look at the main tools and techniques for testing network security using penetration testing. Through hands-on experience, you’ll learn about basic attack strategies and how to uncover critical vulnerabilities using ethical hacking.
Introduction to Penetration Testing
• What is penetration testing?
• What information are we looking to gain?
Looking for Vulnerabilities
• How do we find vulnerabilities?
• Types of vulnerability
• Vulnerability scanning
• Prioritising threats
• Interpreting results
Attacking Using Vulnerabilities
• Exploiting infrastructure
• Exploiting web applications
• Exploiting network services
• Creating an action plan
• Recommending countermeasures
The course is aimed at anybody looking for a good overall understanding of penetration testing and the tools and techniques it encompasses. It will be particularly beneficial for IT professionals with some security knowledge.
You should meet the following prerequisites:
• Be familiar with Information Security including attack strategies, exploitation of vulnerabilities
• Be familiar with operating system and network functions
• Have experience in the penetration testing environment
• Have knowledge in Linux distribution and Ubuntu
Select your preferred delivery method
Choose a Region
Choose a Location
Choose a Month
Best price in the industry
You won't find better value in the marketplace. If you do find a lower price, we will beat it.
Various delivery methods
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style.
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience.
"Really good course and well organised. Trainer was great with a sense of humour - his experience allowed a free flowing course, structured to help you gain as much information & relevant experience whilst helping prepare you for the exam"
Joshua Davies, Thames Water
"...the trainer for this course was excellent. I would definitely recommend (and already have) this course to others."
Diane Gray, Shell