|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||07/04/14 3 places left||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||05/05/14 4 places left||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||02/06/14 5 places left||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||07/07/14||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||04/08/14||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||01/09/14||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||06/10/14||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||03/11/14||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||01/12/14||Singapore||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
Are you approved and what is your R.E.P provider number?
Yes, The Knowledge Academy has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI®). Our R.E.P. Provider ID number is 3444
What does The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
4 days of classroom training, 40 PMI required contact hours. Guidance with PMP exam application process & support to maintain PDUs and Extensive PMP practice test questions with unique PMP prep workbook
What is the Exam Pass Guarantee?
Our exam pass guarantee gives you confidence that we will support your learning until you pass your PMP exam. We guarantee that you will pass your PMP exam after completing our PMP Class. All we require is for you to take the exam within 30 days of completing the class. Attend all class days and complete all class assignments, including your PMP practice exams. If you do not pass the exam after the 1st attempt, we will allow you to attend the class again free of charge. Should you fail the exam on your 2nd attempt, you will be eligible to enrol in the class again, free of charge. PMP examination results must be verified to confirm re-enrolment and is subject to availability.
Are there any pre-requisites for the PMP Certification examination?
To apply for the PMP exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education. or A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are experienced and are fully accredited.
Do I receive a certificate?
Does the course fee include exams?
The course fee does not include the exam as you need to apply directly to PMI to book and take your exam at a Prometric testing center
How can I pass the exam on the 5th day?
This is achievable if the customer has the required contact hours (40), e.g. taking a previous classroom/online course covering Project Management (PMI Approved) and have applied to PMI to take the exam with PMI on a Friday. On this basis the customer would book the exam to take it on the 5th day, therefore booking the PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp course with The Knowledge Academy who can offer the course on the same week.
How soon do you suggest I should take the exam after doing the course?
We recommend that you should take the exam once you feel you are fully prepared to pass the exam
Will there be pre-course work to complete?
Yes, all delegates will be required to do a minimum 5 hours recommended pre course work. This consists of: Reading and studying the first three chapters of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK Guide, 5th Edition namely: Chapter 1 – Introduction Chapter 2 – Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle Chapter 3 – Project Management Processes
The Knowledge Academy PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp 4 day course covers the following topics:
The Project Management Institute (PMI) sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognized around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to take the PMP exam. It covers the Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs contained in the PMBOK, as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments.
During this course, you will need a copy of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge: PMBOK Guide, 5th Edition (ISBN 978-1935589679), which delegates will need to purchase separately. All delegates MUST BRING the PMBoK to the course.
In addition, you are expected to read pages 1 through 63 before the first day of class. During the four-day class, you should also expect as much as two hours of homework each evening, as determined by the instructor before the end of each day.
The training is delivered by highly experienced project management trainers, with participation by the delegates being integral to the learning process. Delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion.
The syllabus covers a wide breadth of topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organization, procurement, and people management.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
To apply for the PMP exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Understand in detail the structure and flow of the PMBOK
- Understand specific content of the PMBOK that is most likely to appear on the PMP examination
- Understand material that is “derived from” or “implied by” the PMBOK known or considered most likely to appear on the PMP exam
- Learn test-taking techniques that will increase the delegate’s chances of passing the exam on the first try
- Pass the PMP Examination.
This course is an intensive 4 day workshop resulting in a certificate for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to apply for the PMP exam. Delegates should be advised that they will be required to undertake individual assignments in the form of homework during the course.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have.
- Guidance with PMP Exam Application Process
- Extensive PMP Practice Test Questions
- Unique PMP Preparation Workbook
- Course Completion Certificate
- 35 PMI Required Contact Hours
- Teas and Coffees
- “The training centre was beautiful and the instructor was knowledgeable.”By Alvin Cooper (Management) from Singapore
- “The Knowledge Academy is a professional company who cares about their students. I received support throughout my time with them.”By Bessie Mills (Manager) from Singapore
- “The best course I have ever been on.”By Clinton Palmer (Managing Director) from Singapore
- “Quality training at a reasonable price. You can't go wrong.”By Eugene Rodgers (Project Manager) from Singapore
- “I really cannot find fault with this company for anything which they provided. They promised good locations - they delivered. My training course was in a lovely place in the centre of Singapore. They also promised I would pass - I did.”By Andrew Shir (Project Manager) from Singapore
- “Fantastic price, brilliant trainer.”By Si Min (Project Manager) from Singapore
- “I would use this company again for the pure fact the trainer was brilliant. He knew his stuff and had a sense of humour to go with it. Really glad I decided to do the PMP certification.”By Xian Wei (Project Officer) from Singapore
- “For the cheap price I paid the location was outstanding. Extremely posh. The trainer was intelligent in her field and very dedicated to learning.”By Rachel Chen (Project Assistant) from Singapore
- “The PMP training course was fun and insightful at the same time. The trainer was a true professional.”By Alicia Wong (Project Manager) from Singapore
We do not currently have a video for this course