This TOGAF® 9 Certified Part 2 Online Training Course will prepare delegates for the Part 2 exams available with the Exam Voucher included. It will give delegates an idea of how to incorporate TOGAF® concepts in order to enhance Enterprise Architecture as well as adjusting TOGAF® to planning, execution, development, delivery and operation within the organisation. TOGAF® 9 Certified Part 2 Online Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
The TOGAF® 9 Certified Part 2 Online Training Course with Exam Voucher is suited to those aspiring to become Enterprise Architects. They will learn about TOGAF® concepts and approaches to put delegates in better standing to achieve their goal career. The TOGAF® Certified Part 2 Training Course is suited for:
- Sales Teams
- Project Management Teams
- Business Architects
- Solution Architects
- Executive Stakeholders
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
To take part in this course, delegates must have completed and passed the TOGAF® 9 Part 1 exam.
The TOGAF® Part 2 Online Training Course with Exam Voucher has a duration of 15 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
This TOGAF® Part 2 online training course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to TOGAF® Part 2
- What is TOGAF®
- Key Components
- Definitions and Terminologies
- The Architecture
- The Architecture Repository
- The Architecture Content Framework and Metamodel
- Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Foundation Architecture
- Architecture Partitioning
- Architecture Maturity Models
- Architecture Skills Framework
- Business Scenarios
- Stakeholder Management
- Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Phase B: Business Architecture Catalogues, Diagrams and Matrices
- Phase C: Information Systems Architecture
- Phase C: Data Architecture Catalogues, Matrices and Diagrams
- Phase C: Applications Architecture Catalogues, Matrices and Diagrams
- Phase D: Technology Architecture Catalogues, Matrices, Diagrams
- Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Phase F: Migration Planning
- Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- ADM Requirements Management
- ADM Iteration Guidelines
- ADM Levels Guidelines
- ADM Security Guidelines
- ADM SOA Guidelines
TOGAF® (The Open Group Architecture Framework) is an enterprise architecture framework that delivers approaches for designing, implementing, planning and governing an enterprise information technology architecture. TOGAF® is a high level approach to design, which is usually modelled at four different levels: Application, Data, Business and Technology.
In the early 90s, it was introduced as a methodology for the development of technical architecture. This was developed by The Open Group into an in-depth enterprise architecture framework. By 1995, the first version of TOGAF® had been presented. It has been mainly based on the Technical Architecture Framework for Information Management (TAFIM), which has been developed by the US Department of Defence since the late 1980s.
The TOGAF® 9 Part 2 Online Training Course is accredited by The Open Group.