PMP is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
During the PMP® Online Training Course, students will learn about the 5 Process groups and the 10 knowledge areas along with the skills and understanding required to run and manage projects in line with worldwide project management best practices. The PMP® Online Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to complete their exams when they feel ready. This course provides 37.5 PDUs contact hours which exceeds the 35 required by PMI.
PMP® Online Training Course is intended for those looking to learn about professional project management to gain the certifications needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This PMP® Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This Certification is most suited for:
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Team Leaders and Managers
- Project Assistance Managers and Associates
- Software Developers
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
This PMP® Online Training Course is open to everyone and has no pre-requisites; however, in order to apply for the PMP® exam, you must have either of the following:
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and at least five years of project management experience, with at least 7,500 leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
- A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
The PMP® Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Beginning a project
- Applying Project Management Processes
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Stakeholder Register
- Planning Projects
- Creating a Project Development Plan
- Creating a Scope Management Plan
- Scope Baseline
- Creating a Project Scope Statement
- Developing Project Schedules, Budgets and Estimating Costs
- Creating an Activity List
- Creating a Project Network Diagram
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Estimating Project Costs
- Planning Project Staffing, Communication and Quality
- Creating a Quality Management Plan
- Creating a Communications Management Plan
- Staffing Management Plan and HR Management Plan
- Analysing Risks and Planning Risk Responses
- Creating a Risk Management Plan
- Performing Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Developing Risk Response Plans
- Carrying Out Project Work
- Executing Project Plan
- Quality Assurance
- Develop and Manage the Project Team
The Project Management Institute (PMI) was founded in 1969, describing its objectives as to “foster recognition of the need for professionalism in project management; provide a forum for the free exchange of project management problems, solutions and applications; and to provide guidelines for instruction and career development in the field of project management”. PMI launched its first credential in 1984, PMP®, which has since become a de facto standard certification within project management, alongside PRINCE2. It then earned the ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 accreditation in 2007 from ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) with over 710,000 people holding the PMP® credential as of 2016.
This PMP® Online Training Course is accredited by PMI.