This ITIL® Online training course will prepare delegates for the Service Operation exam. The ITIL® Online Service Operation Training Course will build on previous knowledge from the ITIL® Foundation certification, which will allow them to improve their career prospects and abilities within the workplace. Students will learn about the principles and operational activities, which can assist in the management of IT product and service performance. The ITIL® Online Service Operation Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy.
ITIL® Online Service Operation Training Course is intended for those looking to learn about the Service Operation area of IT Service Management to gain the certifications needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This ITIL® Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This Certification is most suited for:
- IT professionals looking for a widely regarded industry-specific qualification
- IT support engineers looking to specialise in network support and management
- Executive and Directors of IT department
- Network Engineers
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
It is required that delegates complete and pass the ITIL® Foundation course and exam before enrolling onto this course.
This ITIL® online training course has a duration on 13 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The ITIL® Service Operation Online Training Course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Service Operation
- The processes and service lifecycle phases
- Main aspects of Service Operation
- Core concepts of Service Operation
- Principles of Service Operation
- How service operation is organised
- The definition of “operational health”
- The creation, components and implementation of a complete communication strategy.
- Service Operation Processes
- The use of the five key processes
- The interaction of the five key processes
- The value to the business that each of the Service Operation processes contribute
- Technology Consideration
- What technology supports Service Operation, how these can be used and where
- The technology required to support the Service Operations processes.
- Risks, Challenges and Critical Success Factors
- The challenges and risks related to Service Operation
- The details behind how challenges can be addressed
- The Critical Success Factors (CSFs) related to Service Operation
- Detailed models for measuring and monitoring Service Operation CSFs
In the 1980s, the UK Government’s Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA) developed a set of recommendations after realising private sector contracts and standard practices has begun creating their own IT management practices independently. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) began as a collection of books, each covering a specific area within IT Service Management. It was created around a process model-based view of the control and management of operations. In 1989-96, the number of books in ITIL® v1 grew to over 30. In the early 00s, ITIL® v2 merged the books into nine “sets” that grouped related process guidelines to work alongside the different aspects of IT management, IT applications and IT services. It was updated in 2007 and then again in 2011, giving us ITIL® v3, with five volumes.
This ITIL® Online Service Operation training course is accredited by BCS.
About This Product
All of our ITIL® online courses are created by us, for us and never outsourced, ensuring the highest quality in eLearning courses. Each eLearning course is handmade by our dedicated in-house team, who spend months researching and constructing each ITIL® course they produce. The online courses are written with guidance from our expert trainers with over 5 years of experience in ITIL®, giving our distance learning courses a professional edge that delivers you the latest knowledge and understanding in a more relaxed and convenient environment.
Rather than the usual ‘question and answer’ format, our ITIL® online training courses are interactive and engaging, allowing you to get the best learning experience possible. This has also been proven to increase memory retention, which is one of the main reasons behind our high exam pass rates in ITIL® online training. Our team take extra care to ensure our online courses are as detailed and up to date as possible, resulting in us becoming one of the leading providers of ITIL® online training and ITIL® eLearning courses.