This ITIL® Online training course will prepare delegates for the Service Design exam. The ITIL® Online Service Design Training Course will build on previous knowledge from the ITIL® Foundation certification, which will allow them to improve their career prospects and abilities within the workplace. Students will learn about the processes, policies, documentation and architectures required to design IT services. The ITIL® Online Service Operation Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allow them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
ITIL® Online Service Design Training Course is intended for those looking to learn about the Service Design area of IT Service Management to gain the certifications needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This ITIL® Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This Certification is most suited for:
- IT professionals looking for a widely regarded industry-specific qualification
- IT support engineers looking to specialise in network support and management
- Executive and Directors of IT department
- Network Engineers
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
It is required that delegates complete and pass the ITIL® Foundation course and exam before enrolling onto this course.
This ITIL® online training course has a duration on 13 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The ITIL® Service Design Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Service Design
- The contents and use of Service Design Packages
- The fundamental aspects of Service Design
- Service Acceptance Criteria and how to use them to create value
- Principles of Service Design
- The measurement systems and metrics
- Designing and utilising the Service Portfolio to enhance business value
- Designing service solutions related to a customer’s needs
- Service Design Processes
- The flow of Service Design in relation to the business and customer
- The interaction of Service Design processes
- The five Design Aspects and how they incorporate into the Service Design process
- Implementation and Improvement of Service Design
- The six-stage implementation/improvement cycle and how the actions in each stage of the cycle are applied.
- Business Impact Analysis, risk assessment and Service Level Requirements and how they can affect service design solutions.
- Organising for Service Design
- The Service Design roles and responsibilities, how they are used, where they are used and how a Service Design organisation would be structured to use these roles.
In the 1980s, the UK Government’s Central Computer and Telecommunications Agency (CCTA) developed a set of recommendations after realising private sector contracts and standard practices has begun creating their own IT management practices independently. The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) began as a collection of books, each covering a specific area within IT Service Management. It was created around a process model-based view of the control and management of operations. In 1989-96, the number of books in ITIL® v1 grew to over 30. In the early 00s, ITIL® v2 merged the books into nine “sets” that grouped related process guidelines to work alongside the different aspects of IT management, IT applications and IT services. It was updated in 2007 and then again in 2011, giving us ITIL® v3, with five volumes.
This ITIL® Online Service Design training course is accredited by BCS.