Send us your message.
We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
We have your course. Please kindly fill below your contact details to receive full course information and pricing.
This course covers the following topics:
The course is in two sections: Agile IT Service Management Foundation and Agile IT Service Management Practitioner. The Foundation section provides to the principles of Agile in IT service management, while Practitioner provides an understanding of how to implement these principles into your organisation.
Agile Service Management Foundation
• The definition of ‘agile’
• Agile principles and values
• The structure of Agile IT Service Management
• The advantages of Agile IT Service Management
• Overviews of Lean, Agile and DevOps
Agile Service Management Practitioner
• Applying Agile Service Management Processes to ITSM
• Agile Process Improvement
• Agile Process Design
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Be able to understand how the service management framework can be used to improve the effectiveness of IT provision throughout the organisation
• Know each component of the framework and the processes which form and support them
• Recognise the scope, value and characteristics of each stage of the Service Lifecycle
This Agile IT Service Management Foundation and Practitioner course is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the main components of Agile IT Service Management and how its processes can implemented into your organisation.
This 2-day course will provide you with the knowledge to streamline your IT services and allow you to work in a smarter, more efficient manner. Agile IT Service Management Training focuses on the ever-changing requirements in the day-to-day running of businesses and organisations, whilst allowing continuous improvement without needing to compromise business continuity.
The Knowledge Academy's Agile IT Service Management Foundation and Practitioner course is designed to create a functioning and effective IT Service Management Team from 1st Line Support to IT Manager. You will be able to identify and target the quick and easy wins to improve your business and break down bigger projects into smaller iterations, allowing the business to see the benefits of changes without having to wait till project completion.
This course is recommended for anybody in the IT industry who is working in Service Management, including IT Managers and support staff.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
There is no exam with this course.
We have the guaranteed best price for our courses in the industry
Resources are included for a comprehensive learning experience
Flexible delivery methods are available depending on your learning style