|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||03/09/2015 3 places left||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||04/13/2015 4 places left||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||05/11/2015 5 places left||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||06/08/2015 5 places left||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||07/13/2015||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||08/17/2015||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||09/21/2015||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||10/19/2015||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||11/16/2015||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||12/14/2015||Houston||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
There hasn't been any questions asked about this course
The Knowledge Academy PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp 4 day course covers the following topics:
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognized around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to take the PMP® exam. It covers the Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs contained in the PMBOK® Guide, as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments.
During this course, you will need a copy of Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013 (ISBN 978-1935589679), which delegates will need to purchase separately. All delegates MUST BRING this to the course.
In addition, you are expected to read pages 1 through 63 before the first day of class. During the four-day class, you should also expect as much as two hours of homework each evening, as determined by the instructor before the end of each day.
The training is delivered by highly experienced project management trainers, with participation by the delegates being integral to the learning process. Delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion.
The syllabus covers a wide breadth of topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organization, procurement, and people management.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
To apply for the PMP® exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Understand in detail the structure and flow of the PMBOK® Guide
- Understand specific content of the PMBOK® Guide that is most likely to appear on the PMP® examination
- Understand material that is “derived from” or “implied by” the PMBOK® Guide known or considered most likely to appear on the PMP exam
- Learn test-taking techniques that will increase the delegate’s chances of passing the exam on the first try
- Pass the PMP® Examination.
This course is an intensive 4 day workshop resulting in a certificate for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to apply for the PMP® exam. Delegates should be advised that they will be required to undertake individual assignments in the form of homework during the course.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute., Inc.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have.
- Guidance with PMP® Exam Application Process
- Extensive PMP® Practice Test Questions
- Unique PMP® Preparation Workbook
- Course Completion Certificate
- 35 PMI Required Contact Hours
- Teas and Coffees
- “Took an online training class with another company and didn't pass the PMP exam the first time. Then I took an in person 4 day class in Los Angeles with the Knowledge Academy and passed the next day! The instructor Bill was incredible, he not only had a long history of professional experience but also he teaches a project management course at the college level. It helps to have a base knowledge when going into the class and definitely don't underestimate the PMP exam! If you use The Knowledge Academy you will definitely learn what you need to pass the exam.”By Zachary Samuels (Project Manager) from Los Angeles
- “The Knowledge Academy provided a fantastic PMP certification and delivered it in a fashion that was simple to understand.”By Pat Tran (Project Manager) from Atlanta
- “The Knowledge Academy provided high quality training for a good price.”By Melissa Craig (Project Manager) from Miami
- “The trainer was one of a kind and extremely experienced in PMP.”By Jane Allison (Sales Director) from Washington DC
- “The Knowledge Academy made learning fun”By Craig Potter (Manager) from Boston
- “The PMP certification was fun and interesting. Highly recommend.”By Donna Daniel (Project Manager) from Atlanta
- “I thought the course was very informative and well structured. I did not believe we could cover the whole syllabus in the time but we did. The interactive exercises and real life experiences from the tutors were inspiring and I really learned a lot.”By Taylor Frank (Senior Events Manager) from Washington DC
- “I've completed 3 courses with The Knowledge Academy over the past 4 years. Each one has been well delivered by people who have known their subjects very well.”By Eddie Wright (Integrated Project Manager) from New York
- “I thought the training and materials were excellent. The trainer clearly knew his stuff and explained things well.”By Kari Norton (Solutions Architect) from San Diego
- “Professionally run course.”By Garrett Schwartz (Systems Engineeer) from Seattle
- “I was very satisfied with the whole thing - right down to when I passed the exam!”By Tasha Mcdonald (Team Manager) from Chicago
- “Very positive atmosphere from the start. A really tough week was made accessible and even enjoyable. Everyone was treated as a professional in their own right and made to feel that success was quite within their reach. Thanks!”By April Bush (Digital Project Manager) from Dallas
- “I would not hesitate to recommend this course.”By Celia Barber (Senior Policy Executive) from New York
- “I found booking the course easy. All staff were friendly. The trainer was excellent and although the course was intensive the trainer spurred the class on and really got the best out of them. The sessions were interactive and everyone was encouraged to join in.”By Jason Reed (Commercial Services Manager) from Atlanta
- “I really needed the certification but couldn't do it before as the costs were too high - once I saw the offer I didn't look back and I made a great choice with you guys.”By Phelma Cordis (Project Manager) from Washington DC
- “Good course and trainer. The reading material was easy to understand and I felt I was well prepared for my exam. I thank the knowledge academy so much as I have recently passed my exam too! Good job!”By Michael Di Costa (Project Officer) from San Diego
- “Was nervous at first but the trainer made us feel so comfortable. Great course and a really good price. Really liked the NYC venue too!”By Harriet Sanders (Project Executive) from Denver
- “This course was extremely useful to me, and I will definitely be recommending it to my colleagues”By Caleb James (Strategic Lead) from Troy
- “An intense but thoroughly enjoyable course. I will definitely be booking again with The Knowledge Academy”By Anna Johnson (Business Change Manager) from Houston
- “This course was really well structured, and the trainer answered all questions confidently and demonstrated a real knowledge for the subject.”By Ted Smith (Project Manager) from Washington DC
We do not currently have a video for this course