|ITIL® Foundation Training||06/03/2013 3 places left||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||07/08/2013 4 places left||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||08/05/2013 5 places left||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||09/09/2013||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||10/07/2013||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||11/04/2013||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|ITIL® Foundation Training||12/02/2013||Atlanta||2 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by the APMG.
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructor are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience in ITIL methodologies
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, official certificates and refreshments.
Does the course include an exam?
Yes, the course includes the ITIL Foundation exam.
Are there any prerequisites for the ITIL Foundation examination?
There are no prerequisites for the ITIL Foundation examination
What is the structure of the exams?
The ITIL Foundation exam is multiple choice
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue at 08:30am for registration
What are the training hours?
The course timings are start at 08:30am and finish at 6pm approximately
What version of ITIL is this based on?
All of The Knowledge Academy's ITIL courses are based on the latest 2011 version
Will there be homework?
There will be a minimum of 2 hours of homework each evening
What is the ITIL Foundation Exam Pass Guarantee?
Our ITIL Foundation exam pass guarantee gives you confidence that we will support your learning until you pass your ITIL foundation exam. We guarantee that you will pass your ITIL foundation exam after completing our ITIL 2 day Class. All we require is for you to take the exam on Day 2 of the class, attend all class days and complete all class assignments, including your ITIL sample exams and home work . If you do not pass the ITIL Foundation exam after the 1st attempt, we will allow you to attend the class again free of charge. Should you fail the exam on your 2nd attempt (which is not included free of charge), you will be eligible to enrol in the class again, free of charge. ITIL foundation examination results must be verified to confirm re-enrolment and is subject to availability.
The Knowledge Academy ITIL® Foundation Training 2 day course covers the following topics:
- The ITIL Foundation Training (Boot Camp) course is 2 days of presentations, exercies and discussons about ITIL Foundation best practice framework. ITIL® is a non-proprietary approach for managing IT services, developed in the 1980s by the Office of Government Commerce (OGC) in the United Kingdom.
- In 2007 the ITIL framework was redesigned from a process-led approach to a service lifecycle approach comprising the ITIL five core volumes:
- Service Strategy, Servce Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement
- ITIL Foundation provide a general overview of the IT Service Management Lifecycle and its supporting processess, functions and roles.
- Provided as pre-course work is an overview on ITIL named 'An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3' which is optional should you decide to read the document. Please note that 'The IT Service Management Forum' are yet to publish a 2011 version of the Overview handbook. In addition, delegates will be required to complete a MINIMUM of 2 hours homework each evening which will be set by the instructor.
- Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following
ITIL Foundation 2011 Course Content
Service Management as a Practice
- Efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services
- Good practice
- Functions, Roles and Processes
Service Strategy: overall business aims and expectations
- Types of Service Provision
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management
- Demand Management
- Business Case
Service Design: developing a solution to meet the needs of the business
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Service Transition: implementing service designs so that service operations can manage the services
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Change Management
- Knowledge Management
- Release and Deployment Management
Service Operation: day to day, business as usual activities
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Functions: Service Desk, Technical Management, Operations Management and Applications Management
Continual Service Improvement: how to improve the cost effectiveness and efficiency of service provision
- CSI Model
- Deming Cycle
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Pre-Course Material
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course