|Change Management||08/09/2013||New York||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Change Management||10/04/2013||New York||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Change Management||12/13/2013||New York||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
What are the timings of the course?
The course begins at 9am and finishes around 5pm.
What is the experience of the instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What do I receive on the course?
You will receive your Knowledge Academy courseware folder and refreshments
Does the course include certificates?
Yes, we provide official Knowledge Academy certificates
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The Knowledge Academy Change Management 1 day course covers the following topics:
- Our one day Change Management course prepares managers to both create change in their organizations, and sustain momentum for that change. This course provide leaders to understand how to mobilize people pursuit in a common vision and how to influence key organizational stakeholders to support an initiative.
- Organization cultures using Morgan's metaphors
- Organization as Machine: This is the most simplistic metaphor, and is the foundation of Taylorism
- Organization as Organism: This is a richer metaphor and ideas are based as “organizational DNA”
- Organization as Political System: All organisations have some form of politics in varying degree
- Organization as System Flux and Transformation: This is the market-leading alternative metaphor
- Leadership Styles using Goleman’s research found that leaders use six styles. Each springs from different components of emotional intelligence.
- Below is a summary of the styles, their origin, when they work best and their impact on the organization’s climate and its performance.
- Demands immediate compliance
- Mobilizes people toward a vision
- Creates harmony and builds emotional bonds
- Forges consensus through participation
- Sets high standards for performance
- Develops people for the future
- Own management style Not only are you unique, everyone working for you is also unique. Therefore, you have to develop your own management style to be successful in managing all of that uniqueness. Your style will be shaped by your personality, values, personal and professional life experiences, mentors, role models, the people you supervise, and your training (or lack of it).
- Team building using Tuckman's research of how teams develop over four stages of group development: Forming, Storming, Norming and Performing plus Adjournment disengagement, both from the tasks and the group members
- Personalities and Myers Briggs theory:MBTI which identifies valuable differences between people and help individuals to identify their own behaviour preferences. By understanding your own MBTI will enhance understanding of individuals motivations, natural strengths and potential areas for growth. It can also help individuals to appreciate people who differ from them.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Experienced Instructor
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course