|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||23/03/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||13/04/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||26/05/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||22/06/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||27/07/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||31/08/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||28/09/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||26/10/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||23/11/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
|PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp||14/12/15||Hamburg||4 days||Book OnlineEnquire|
There hasn't been any questions asked about this course
The Knowledge Academy PMP® Exam Prep Boot Camp 4 day course covers the following topics:
The Project Management Institute (PMI)® sets standards in project management and provides project managers with certification recognized around the world.
This course delivers the knowledge needed to take the PMP® exam. It covers the Knowledge Areas, Process Groups, Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs contained in the PMBOK® Guide, as well as a broad spectrum of project management concepts expected of project managers in today’s demanding environments.
During this course, you will need a copy of Project Management Institute, A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013 (ISBN 978-1935589679), which delegates will need to purchase separately. All delegates MUST BRING this to the course.
In addition, you are expected to read pages 1 through 63 before the first day of class. During the four-day class, you should also expect as much as two hours of homework each evening, as determined by the instructor before the end of each day.
The training is delivered by highly experienced project management trainers, with participation by the delegates being integral to the learning process. Delegates will explore project management issues via group discussion.
The syllabus covers a wide breadth of topics, from the essential management tools required to monitor and control a project through to the wider context in which the project is being managed in terms of social and environmental issues, finance, organization, procurement, and people management.
All delegates must have a good understanding of the basic principles of project management.
To apply for the PMP® exam, the PMI requires that you have either: A university degree and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
- Understand in detail the structure and flow of the PMBOK® Guide
- Understand specific content of the PMBOK® Guide that is most likely to appear on the PMP® examination
- Understand material that is “derived from” or “implied by” the PMBOK® Guide known or considered most likely to appear on the PMP exam
- Learn test-taking techniques that will increase the delegate’s chances of passing the exam on the first try
- Pass the PMP® Examination.
This course is an intensive 4 day workshop resulting in a certificate for the 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) required to apply for the PMP® exam. Delegates should be advised that they will be required to undertake individual assignments in the form of homework during the course.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute., Inc.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have.
- Guidance with PMP® Exam Application Process
- Extensive PMP® Practice Test Questions
- Unique PMP® Preparation Workbook
- Course Completion Certificate
- 35 PMI Required Contact Hours
- Teas and Coffees
- “The PMP training course was fun and a really educational experience. I learnt so much during my time with The Knowledge Academy that it has had a really positive affect on my career. Thankyou.”By Jessica Farber (Project Manager) from Frankfurt
- “The Knowledge Academy delivered a first class PMP training course, one I would and have recommended to my friends. The training centre located in the centre of Berlin was beautiful and easy to find with their directions. The trainer was first class and was very experienced in project management which made his explanations really useful.”By Ludwig Dieter (Manager) from Berlin
- “Best course I have been on in many years , Excellent tuition probably the best trainer I have had the pleasure of dealing with.”By Timm Finkel (Project Manager) from Frankfurt
- “I would recommend this company as the course is good value and the training is top notch.”By Leah Drescher (Project Manager) from Munich
- “Overall, I found The Knowledge Academy to be on the ball, and I was very pleased with their service.”By Finn Eichel (Programme Manager) from Berlin
- “Our instructor was fantastic!”By Leon Bach (Project Officer) from Frankfurt
- “The course was well organised the tutor was very knowledgeable and a good presenter.”By Lukas Amsel (Project Manager) from Berlin
We do not currently have a video for this course