What is Microsoft Word training?
MS Word is a full-featured word processing program with rudimentary desktop publishing capabilities that has become the most widely used word processing application on the market. Microsoft Word is a powerful word processing program that you can use to produce professional-looking documents.
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at the venue for 08:45am
Am I using Microsoft Word 2003?
Click HELP menu, click ABOUT, find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Word 2007?
Click Microsoft OFFICE button, click relevant OPTIONS button. Within OPTIONS click RESOURCES to find your version.
Am I using Microsoft Word 2010?
Click the FILE tab. In BACKSTAGE view, click HELP. Within PRODUCT ACTIVATED, find your version.
What level is best for me within Microsoft Word?
Level 1 - You can create & edit a basic document, save them, make changes but not a lot more. Level 2 - Able to add components such as, customized lists, tables, charts, and graphics. Also able to create personalised efficiency tools. Level 3 - Able to perform all tasks within Word such as create, manage, revise, and distribute long documents and forms.
The Knowledge Academy Microsoft Word 2007 Introduction 1 day course covers the following topics:
Who Should Attend the Course?
The course is intended for new users of Microsoft Word 2007 who want to become productive in the shortest possible time. Delegates should be proficient in using a PC with the Microsoft Windows operating system, but no prior experience with Word is required.
• Meeting Microsoft Office Word 2007 • Creating a Document • Navigating in Your Document • Doing More with Your Document • Working with Your Document • Getting Help in Word
The New Ribbon Interface
• Getting Aquainted • The Quick Access Toolbar • Ribbons and Chunks • The Home Ribbon • The Insert Ribbon • The View Ribbon
• The Page Layout Ribbon • The References Ribbon • The Mailings Ribbon • The Review Ribbon • Contextual Ribbons
• Create a New Document • Selecting Text • Moving Text • Applying Advanced Text Effects
Doing More with Text
• Fonts on the Home Ribbon • The Font Dialogue • Using Tabs • Paragraph Options
Printing and Viewing your Document
• Using Layouts and Views • Basic Viewing Tools • Advanced View Tools • Using Print Preview • Using Page Setup • Printing a Document
- Highly Experienced Instructor
- Detailed User-Friendly Manual
- Pre/Post Course Email Support
- Attendance Certificate
There hasn't been any testimonials submitted to this course
We do not currently have a video for this course