|Introduction to Project Management||01/08/2014 3 places left||London||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Introduction to Project Management||05/09/2014 4 places left||London||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Introduction to Project Management||03/10/2014 5 places left||London||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Introduction to Project Management||07/11/2014||London||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
|Introduction to Project Management||05/12/2014||London||1 day||Book OnlineEnquire|
What are the timings of the course?
The course begins at 9am and finishes around 5pm.
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience.
What do I receive on the course?
You will receive your Knowledge Academy courseware folder and refreshments
Does the course include certificates?
Yes, we provide official Knowledge Academy certificates
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
The Knowledge Academy Introduction to Project Management 1 day course covers the following topics:
Who is it for?
- This course is relevant to a broad range of people including new Project Managers, Project Support or those who are about to become involved in Project Management.
What is it about?
- This course provides an introduction to project management and provides an overview of key project techniques to help deliver projects on time and will enable an understanding of how these tools and techniques can provide a structured approach to projects. Delegates will have the opportunity to take part in practical exercises aimed at testing a number of different techniques and building on skills.
- What is a project
- Costing a Project
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning a Project
- Risk Management
- Monitor and controlling
- Benefit Management
- Project Teams
- Closing a project
- Use of project tools
What will I get out of it?
- How to manage a project from start to finish
- Able to develop a Project Business Case from scratch
- Practical tools and techniques
- How to set up and use effectively project logs
- There is no prerequisite for this course. It functions as a stand-alone course.
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have
- The Knowledge Academy Introduction to Project Management courseware folder
- Experienced instructors
- “I enjoyed the course, good instruction given from a great tutor.”By Steve Elliot (Project Manager) from London
- “I really enjoyed the course finding the tutor extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and very well presented. He kept everyone engaged and made this course very interesting to learn. It was the best course I have attended in a long time and the venue was excellent, clean tidy and very accommodating.”By Joanne Williams (Manager) from Hemel Hempstead
- “The trainer was an excellent instructor who was able to impart knowledge in a very interesting and engaging way. I was very impressed with their knowledge and experience and the outstanding way they were able to present and teach the class.”By Lin Xiang Chang (Project Executive) from Wiltshire
We do not currently have a video for this course