Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by the APMG
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, official certificate and refreshments.
Does the course include an exam?
Yes, the course includes the Practitioner exam
Are there any prerequisites for the PRINCE2 examination?
Candidates must achieve a pass at Foundation level before completing the Practitioner examination
What is the structure of the exam?
The PRINCE2 Practitioner exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
IT'S OFFICIAL: MORE candidates PASS PRINCE2 exams with our courses than any other training provider as verified by APM Group. How is this verified?
This has been verified by APMG based on statistics of 1 year from 1 June 2011- 30 June 2012 and is based on volume of delegates
Please explain how I can report my PDUs to to PMI that I earned with The Knowledge Academy
You will need to complete and submit a PMP Professional Development Activities Reporting Form to PMI. This can be obtained from by visiting www.pmi.org/Certification/Maintain-Your-Credential.aspx
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Practitioner Upgrade 2 day course covers the following topics:
The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® course materials and trainers are accredited by APM Group Ltd. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by APM Group Ltd. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and AMP Group Ltd. to ensure that their knowledge of Project Management and PRINCE2® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2®courses materials are based on the 2009 edition of, “Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2®” and include examinations based on this manual.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Training (including examination)
- All delegates will be required to do a minimum 6 hours recommended pre-course work. The work will be emailed to you upon booking. This consists of 4 parts;
- 1) Practitioner Study Guide
- 2) Foundation sample Paper 1
- 3) Practitioner EX02 sample paper
- 4) PDF: PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Guidance
PRINCE2®: 2009 Practitioner Exam Format Change effective 1st Jan 2013
- A 80 question Objective Test Examination with a pass mark of 44 out of 80 (55%). Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2® to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2®. This is the top level of PRINCE2® qualification.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Practitioner 2 day course comprises preparation for the PRINCE2®Practitioner examination and sitting the examination on the second day of the course.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Practitioner 2 day course includes preparation for answering PRINCE2® Practitioner exam questions on the following subjects:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware book
- Pre-Course Materials
- Experienced Instructor
- “I will recommend TKA to any one wishing to take a Prince2 course. Their trainers were very good and the subject matter was well presented and real life examples was given. The advice was very good and the training environment was first class - I will recommend TKA to any one any day!”By George Menseh (Rating: 5 out of 5, 04/05/2012) from Glasgow
- “Thank you to the Knowledge Academy, and in particular the trainer for the quality of the training and getting me to a successful pass. The information provided was very good and his training style was excellent.”By Harry Kirkland (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 01/05/2012) from Leicester
- “I am very thankful to everyone for helping me get the Prince2 certification. I really appreciate your prices and the quality of delivering the course. I will highly recommend knowledge Academy to my friends and family. Good value for money.”By Gary Wader (Rating: 4.9 out of 5, 30/04/2012) from Maidstone
- “Qualifying in Prince2 has been a long-held ambition and opens so many doors to me now. The professionalism of the training, support and encouragement from the Knowledge Academy made all the difference. The team filled me with confidence to use this knowledge with aplomb.”By Morris James (Rating: 5 out of 5, 14/04/2012) from Edinburgh
We do not currently have a video for this course