Is this course accredited?
Yes, it is accredited by the APMG
What is the experience of the Instructor(s) delivering my course?
All of our instructors are fully accredited and have over ten years of experience
What do The Knowledge Academy provide me on the course?
We provide pre-course reading, The Knowledge Academy courseware folder, official certificate and refreshments
Are there any prerequisites for the PRINCE2 Re-Registration examination?
Candidates must achieve a pass at the Practitioner examination and must also submit their candidate registration number of their expired Practitioner certification
What is the structure of the exam?
The PRINCE2 Re-Registration exam is in the "Objective Testing" format, a style of complex multiple-choice examination
What time shall I arrive at the venue?
Please arrive at your training venue for 08:45am
IT'S OFFICIAL: MORE candidates PASS PRINCE2 exams with our courses than any other training provider as verified by APM Group. How is this verified?
This has been verified by APMG based on statistics of 1 year from 1 June 2011- 30 June 2012 and is based on volume of delegates
Please explain how I can report my PDUs to to PMI that I earned with The Knowledge Academy
You will need to complete and submit a PMP Professional Development Activities Reporting Form to PMI. This can be obtained from by visiting www.pmi.org/Certification/Maintain-Your-Credential.aspx
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
Once your booking has been placed and confirmed, you will receive an email which contains your course location, course overview, pre-course reading material (if required), course agenda and payment receipts
The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Registration 2 day course covers the following topics:
The Knowledge Academy Materials and Trainers
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® course materials and trainers are accredited by APM Group Ltd. ensuring that delegates receive a consistently high standard of training. The Knowledge Academy course materials are regularly assessed and maintained in line with stringent standards administered by APM Group Ltd. The Knowledge Academy trainers are regularly assessed by The Knowledge Academy and AMP Group Ltd. to ensure that their knowledge of Project Management and PRINCE2® are strong enough to deliver training that helps delegates extract maximum benefit from attending our courses.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® courses materials are based on the 2009 edition of, “Managing Successful Projects using PRINCE2®” and include examinations based on this manual.
PRINCE2® Re-Registration Training (including examination)
- All delegates will be required to do a minimum 6 hours recommended pre-course work. The work will be emailed to you upon booking. This consists of 4 parts;
- 1) Practitioner Study Guide
- 2) Foundation sample Paper 1
- 3) Practitioner EX02 sample paper
- 4) PDF: PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Guidance
- Success in this examination indicates that the candidate could apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a non-complex project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. This is maintenance of the top level of PRINCE2® qualification. PRINCE2® Practitioner status should be Re-Registered every 3 to 5 years via the PRINCE2® Re-Registration examination. Please note that success in the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination is a prerequisite for this course.
PRINCE2®: 2009 Practitioner Re-Registration exam Format Change effective 1st Jan 2013
This is a 1-hour objective test examination for Re-registration. Each of the three questions is worth 10 marks, giving a maximum of 30 marks in the paper. The pass mark is 55% (17 marks). Within each question the syllabus area to which the question refers is clearly stated. The exam is to be taken with the support of the PRINCE2 Manual only.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Re-Registration 2 day course comprises preparation for the PRINCE2® Re-Registration examination and sitting the examination on the second day of the course.
- The Knowledge Academy PRINCE2® Re-Registration 2 day course includes preparation for answering PRINCE2® Re-Registration exam questions on the following subjects:
- Principles of PRINCE2®
- Business Case Theme
- Organisation Theme
- Quality Theme
- Plans Theme
- Risk Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring PRINCE2® to the project environment
Why choose The Knowledge Academy?
- We have found a way to make your learning experience enjoyable.
- We are trusted by globally leading brands as a learning partner of choice, for example JP Morgan, HSBC and Sony.
- We provide pre and post course support so you never feel alone
- All of our training is hands on we use real world examples and bring them to life
- As a market leader, globally, we have an extremely high pass rate
- We are a global company and are recognised as a leading brand for professional education
- Over 90% of our delegates come back to us for further training
- As a trusted brand, we are renowned for our focus on education and ensuring YOU pass.
- We have the best instructors in the industry which is reflected in our position as the market leader
- We provide value for money and have trained over 25,000 delegates in 2011
- You ONLY get first class treatment with The Knowledge Academy
- We have some of the most luxurious course venues worldwide
Please fill in your details below and a learning advisor will be in touch to discuss any further questions you may have
- The Knowledge Academy Courseware Book
- Experienced Instructor
- “Was recommended by my fellow workmate who had booked with you before. I was not disappointed, a great course and a great service. Thank you.”By Imogen Smith (Rating: 5 out of 5, 08/05/2012) from Bristol
- “Thank you to The Knowledge Academy for providing an excellent service - from enquiring to booking and finally attending the course the whole experience was pain free. Will be coming back for more in 2012.”By Subraj Singh (Rating: 5 out of 5, 18/04/2012) from London
We do not currently have a video for this course