The Knowledge Academy - Contact Form
|Phone:||+44 1344 203999|
|Fax:||+44 1344 887998|
Who Should Attend?
The course is aimed at new or returning users of Microsoft Project 2007 who want to familiarise themselves with the basic concepts of the software. Note : No previous experience of either project management or the software is required, but due to the interactive nature of the course delegates should have experience of using Microsoft Windows.
• Critical Path and Slack • How Microsoft Project Schedules
Starting a Project
• Creating a Project • Creating Tasks • Editing Tasks • Setting Constraints
Working with Tasks
• Viewing Tasks • Working with Tasks • Linking Tasks • Editing Tasks • Completing Tasks • Working with Variances
• Resource Basics • Editing Resources • Resources and Tasks • Resource Views • Resource Conflicts • Levelling Resources
Printing and Viewing a Project
• Basic Editing Tasks • Changing Your View • Using Page Setup • Printing a Project